We have set out to deliver the most functional and compelling village platform for the growth of a truly sustainable community, by delivering living opportunitiesthat will stimulate the senses and create a genuine life culture of well-being in the region.
Urban planning and development with cohesiveness look good on paper but in order for people to get excited about living somewhere, there has to be diversity. We have concentrated our efforts, over the last 5 years of Azuri’s evolution from conception, to development and operation, to bringing this diversity to the village: diversity of people, diversity of activities, diversity of product offerings, diversity of outlooks and opportunities, diversity of facilities from commercial to education, diversity of cultures.
Our driving philosophy since inception has been focused around the 6 following criteria:
- LAND & INFRASTRUCTURE: We are building a carefree, enthralling and smart place to live.
- SUSTAINABLE UTILITIES: We are responsible for the legacy we leave for future generations.
- COSMOPOLITAN COMMUNITY: We are united in the belief that life is enhanced when people interact, learn and share through experience.
- QUALITY OF LIFE: We believe that living by the sea can only contribute to breathe and growing better
- CONNECTIVITY: We will move, interface and find our way faster and more lightly
- LEARN AND WORK: we will help people develop their potential