EATING OUT AT AZURI
Where to eat at Azuri?
Taking the very best from the world’s cuisine
Azuri is a resort comprised of many elements and there is nothing more natural than the appreciation of great food. As in the Mediterranean, the indoor-outdoor lifestyle is part of the fabric of Mauritian life and at Azuri we strive to provide our guests with the very best culinary offerings. From the freshly baked delights in our patisserie, to beach snacks and delicious grilled food, to that romantic dinner for two or the family supper, we strive to cater for all.
Dishes created to summon up memories of the best ever vacation, a home from home or just for simple comfort, our chefs aim to give you the best nature can provide. Taste is an incredibly powerful sensation and with this in mind, our team at Azuri look to deliver not only cutting edge design in our architecture but also to offer the best in world cuisine to our residents and guests.
FOOD BRINGS PEOPLE TOGETHER…
At Azuri our residents and guests have so much choice when it comes to where they eat, at any time of the day:
On the market place:
• For morning patisseries, bread, tea, coffee and take away savouries head to Café Gioia.
• O Marché Gourmet: Your one-stop-shop for gourmet foods, wine, fresh pasta, and staples you may have run out of.
• Black Rock Bar & Grill: Great for lunch, dinner, last minute get-togethers, or a romantic evening, its cuisine is devoted to serving the freshest and finest quality meat and seafood products – tastily grilled and prepared to perfection.
At the hotel:
• All day dining available at Le Comptoir.
• After a good swim take a light snack and a refreshing drink at the pool bar and restaurant, Cyan.
On the beach:
• For a light lunch after a morning on the water perhaps: paninis, salads or an aromatic local curry.
• Bring a big appetite for our fresh and tasty fish, meat and pasta menu in the evening.
Buy property in Mauritius foreigner or property for sale Beachfront. Azuri is a proud member of Luxury Estates Mauritius