After several months of waiting, we are very happy to announce that Mauritius is reopening its borders very soon. It is finally time for you to bring back to the table, your project of investing in our island paradise, and in our smart lifestyle village where you can settle in as swiftly as ever. Azuri Ocean & Golf Village’s wide portfolio of properties and its range of services from Property Sales to Property Management and Lifestyle Experiences, are without doubt the perfect solution for you to give a new direction to your everyday routine. We are waiting for you. You can now plan your arrival; we will take care of everything else!
Enjoy a visit to Mauritius this July!
Mauritius is ranked as one of the top countries in the world for its response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The re-opening will take place in two phases:
- Phase 1: between July 15, 2021 and September 30, 2021: FOR ALL VACCINATED GUESTS, enjoy a hotel holiday in one of our certified COVID-19 safe hotels. A list of approved hotels will be announced on 20 June 2021. Relax on the beach and use the hotel facilities. You will have a PCR test on your day of arrival, day 7 and day 14. After a negative PCR test on day 14, you can then discover Mauritius freely!
- Phase 2: from October 1, 2021, full reopening: FOR ALL VACCINATED GUESTS, you will be able to enter Mauritius freely upon presentation of a negative PCR test carried out in the 72 hours preceding the flight.
Discover the new rules available on the island for foreign buyers from the 2021-2022 Budget presented last week
The conditions for investing in Mauritius have been made even more appealing. Combining this to the amazing lifestyle you can aspire to on our island, and you certainly are close to paradise.
- The Permanent Resident Permit is extended from 10 years to 20 years
- The Occupation Permit is extended from 3 years to 10 years
- Exemption from the Work Permit for the spouse of a holder of a residence permit wishing to work or invest in Mauritius
- No maximum age limit for the dependents
- Flexibility to switch job without the need to file for a new application.
- Registration fees for the purchase of IRS property will be the minimum amount between 5% of the purchase price of the property and $ 70,000
- The Resident Permit will now be granted for any purchase of a property with a minimum value of $ 375,000 in a building under the Ground + 2 regime.
In today’s newsletter we are showcasing 3 properties that fall under the following new regulation: the Resident Permit will now be granted for any purchase of a property with a minimum value of $ 375,000 in a building under the Ground + 2 regime. That means that by acquiring one of these properties you can have access to a resident permit and start your new life in our beachside destination.
You would like to start your Mauritian Journey by a year to investigate your options?
A seaside getaway could give you the inspiration to reinvent yourself in your career, start a family life if you are a young couple, live a peaceful retirement life or just make the choice to enjoy an exceptional quality of life. That holiday feeling can now become the perfect lifestyle.
The Premium Visa allows you to stay on the island for up to a year. It is open to tourists, retirees or professionals who can work remotely from the island.
Azuri’s experts will be your best guides for this process. They will offer you good advice and will help you for your move to Mauritius. This village will allow you to enjoy the pleasure of living on a tropical island.
Download our rental opportunities to make the most of the Premium Visa
Find a wonderful place to rent or buy while you enjoy our island!
We look forward to welcoming you back to Azuri Ocean & Golf Village!