WHERE YOUR TAXES ARE LESS TAXING
The very mention of Mauritius conjures up images of the palm-fringed crystal lagoon and year-round sunshine. Azuri, which encapsulates this very essence, commands a regal view over the picturesque East Coast, and masterfully combines seaside living, a village lifestyle and uncompromising luxury. The island is now home to several such up-and-coming “Live, Work, Play” communities, which have inspired savvy investors and expats to own a little slice of tropical paradise.
But besides being a sprawling luxury playground, which holds obvious allure:
- Life is, quite literally, less taxing in Mauritius
- Individuals and corporations are taxed as little as 15% (excluding GBC1 licensees who are eligible to claim 80% in tax credit, which effectively reduces their tax rate to 3%)
- No capital gains, estate duty or inheritance tax
- No withholding tax on royalties and dividends
- Mauritius has Double Taxation Agreements with 43 countries
If your retirement daydreams involve steering clear of cold winters and a hectic pace of life, Mauritius offers you your retirement haven right in your backyard.