Azuri is located on the shoreline of one of the most beautiful lagoons in Mauritius and it is perceived as an essential component of the project that the future residents of Azuri have access to a boat club via the facilities to be established at the Boat House.
The purpose of the Boat House will be to provide members, and their guests, with facilities and access to the water for the use of power and sail boats and manually propelled water craft.
The facilities to be provided as part of the Boat House will be:
- Easy ramp access to the sea.
- Tractor to facilitate transfer of boats to the sea.
- Dedicated mooring per membership and guest mooring upon request.
- Locker rooms including showers and toilets.
- (These facilities would be included in the membership fee for one boat per member)
- Refuel system on the ground and the pontoon for the boats who are in the water.
- Dedicated boat specialist to upkeep of member’s boats especially for member’s who are not present all year around.
- Storage facilities for boat equipment.
- Washing and service/repair area.
- Secured boat parking area that should be cyclone proof to store the boat while it is not in use.
- (These services would be charged at a fee above membership fees)